- Quotes (if applicable) should be placed at the very top.
- Infoboxes are either under quotes or at the top.
- Article content is below the infobox.
- Trivia and Gallery should always be placed at the bottom, in the corresponding order.
- Each parameter of an infobox should be on a different line, and not in one block, which makes it hard to edit in the future:
- There should be no fanon content whatsoever on a wiki article, unless it directly relates to a cast member, affiliate, or an event.
- All information must be factual (and if very specific, cited from its source using
<ref>). If the point is not verifiable, then it should be placed in the Trivia section or omitted.
- If adding the name of a state/province or city with a corresponding flag, the flag comes before the respective name:
| New York
- When adding audio/video to infoboxes, most often on song pages, the following dimensions should be followed:
- YouTube: 200x200px
- Spotify: 200x100px
- SoundCloud: 200x100px
- An article should not be linked to more than once on a single page.
- It is not necessary to link to a page if it is already in the infobox.
- Do not add the plural s outside of link brackets. For example, write
- Always insert article links by form of brackets (
[[ ]]) and not by its URL.
- Always cite sources at the bottom of the page using the reference tag.
- Make sure the source is relatively reliable, such as the Playbill/Hamilton website or various affiliated social media accounts.
- While adding lyrics, make sure it is from a verified source (currently only genius.com, which has been verified by Lin-Manuel Miranda).
- Trivial facts that aren't generally known should always be cited (with a
- The word should be spelled as
theater, instead of the British spelling
theatre, so as to keep spellings uniform.
- Denoting act numbers should be written as "Act I" and "Act II", NOT "Act 1" or "Act 2", because it is more often used in this way on playbills/programs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.